Commandline parameters in H8300

Hi All,

Though the H8300 is a microcontroller, is it possible
that support for commandline parameters can be implemented
for the H8300 Simulator.

If yes, where should I start? Does it require some change
in the code generation part of GCC, or the change would be
wholly confined to GDB. Any pointers to this would be
useful.

Changing code generation may not be appropriate, but if the
change is wholly confined to the H8300 Simulator part only,
then it could be a useful complement, to my already submitted
(uncommited) patch for File I/O implementation on the sim:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2003-01/msg00054.html

File I/O with command line parameter passing would be extremely
useful for testing purposes, although practically useless on the
physical target.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Venky