Re: Roll ChangeLog, update copyrights, but

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 12:15:39PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Since no one else did it, I'm, real-soon-now, am going to roll the
> changelog file and update a heap of (C) notices in files.
>
> It occured to me though, can the (C) update be left until just before a
> branch and made part of the release process?  It might make everyones
> life easier (well ignoring the release manager :-).

Thanks for handling the ChangeLog.  Why do you need to roll (C)
notices?  I think I've committed most of the large patches of the
year-to-date, and I check (C) in every file [unless I forget :)].  It's
easier to just do it as we go along.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz