From: Torsten Mohr [mailto:tmohr@s.netic.de]
Sent: January 12, 2003 8:49 AM
To: gdb
Subject: debug an ARM via parallel port (Linux)

Hi,

i was able to debug my ARM7TDMI evaluation board with an
Atmel AT91M40400 via the parallel port.  Thanks for all your
support.

The project can be downloaded from:

http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/pppcb-0.5.0.tar.bz2

It compiles several libraries and programs, especially
"pppcb_arm_rgdb".

This starts the server (user-space, don't need to be root)
to listen on port 2000:

pppcb_arm_rgdb --breakpoints=sw -p 2000

In gdb you can then use "target remote localhost:2000" to
debug the target.

It worked for me, success/failure messages from others
would be interesting for me.

Best regards,
Torsten.