"set demangle"

Consider this command:

(gdb) set demangle-style
Requires an argument. Valid arguments are none, auto, gnu, lucid, arm, hp, edg, gnu-v3, java, gnat.

There's a big question and a big problem.
  - Is it necessary?  Are there things whih demangle ambiguously in any of
the languages we support?

  - It doesn't really work.  It only affects symbol files loaded _after_ you
set it; if you see a problem and "set demangle-style", you're too late to
fix it.

Do we need it?  If so, do we need to "fix" the problem?  It would probably
involve re-demangling everything and re-hashing.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz