Re: where to put headers in new port

We have several header files that are included with our QNX port of gdb
relating to registers, remote protocols, etc.

When we were maintaining our own port, we just put them in the top-level
include directory but now that we are trying to submit our port to your cvs,
that seems less than appropriate.

My first thought was just to create a qnxnto subdirectory under the include
directory but I thought I should ask if anyone has any better suggestions
first.
It really depends on what the files contain. sim/gdb register number tables appear in include/gdb/CPU-sim.h, for instance.

What is nto?

Andrew