Re: debug an ARM via parallel port (Linux)

Hi,

my program can download software to the target, is is started
there in ARM mode, breakpoints only work in ARM mode.

That's because i don't know if i get the command to set
a breakpoint if i should set it in ARM mode or THUMB mode.
If anybody could tell me how to distinguish that would be
really appreciated.  Or is it not possible?

The problem related "not seeing source code" was due to the
return of "S0" instead of "S00".  I assume that when GDB
reads out the PC it can tell if it is in ARM instructions
or THUMB instructions.  I could also tell it, if the target
stops due to breakpoint/watchpoint/debugrequest i could
tell GDB if it is in ARM or THUMB mode, but i don't know
how to _tell_ that to GDB.

Best regards,
Torsten.