Re: PR format for ChangeLog entries

For what it's worth, I've noticed that, if a bug is, say, a C++ bug,
then GNATS picks up on ChangeLog entries that reference PR c++/###,
not PR gdb/###.  Perhaps GNATS should be fixed to notice both sorts of
entries, but for now it might be wise to mention the specific category
in ChangeLog entries, even though we've decided we're sticking with
gdb/### for KFAIL entries in the testsuite.

(I _could_ be wrong about GNATS' behaviour: I know it picks up on
PR c++/###, and I think that I've seen it not notice PR gdb/###.)
This needs to be fixed. Doing things one way in one place, and a second in a second place will just confuse people (and re-start old debates :-)

Andrew