Re: new tcl/tk imported into sources

Andrew,
Andrew Cagney wrote:
Martin,

Please check all your recent commits for "CYGNUS LOCAL" markers :-)

Here are a few I've found

None of these relate to the tcl/tk 5.4 import that martin just completed.
OK I stand corrected I made an assumption that they can in with the latest
imports.

In fact, one of the good things about this import is that Martin managed to avoid big gobbs of sourceware local changes.

Andrew

Graham