Arm Register Transmission

Hi all,

Just a quick question re the number of bytes to transmit back to gdb when it
requests a register read operation for an ARM7TDMI

In the arm-tdep.h it states

#define NUM_FREGS	8	/* Number of floating point registers.  */
#define NUM_SREGS	2	/* Number of status registers.  */
#define NUM_GREGS	16	/* Number of general purpose registers.  */

#define STATUS_REGISTER_SIZE	4
#define FP_REGISTER_VIRTUAL_SIZE	8
#define FP_REGISTER_RAW_SIZE	12
#define INT_REGISTER_RAW_SIZE		4
#define INT_REGISTER_VIRTUAL_SIZE	4

As expected for the arms 32 bit architecture the General and Status registers
are defined as 4 bytes wide. But the architecture I am using has no FP registers,
is it possible to get rid of these?.

My main questions is how many bytes should I transmit back when GDB requests
a read of the general registers? Is it 16 * 4 ( R0 - R15 ) Plus the CPSR 4 plus
dumby values for the FP registers ( ? * 8 ) Plus the FPS 4, but what is the
size of a FP register ?

Thanks,
Dave
--