Re: arm-gdbserver support thread debug?

Hi,

Following may be helpful:
Host>gdb -v
GNU gdb 5.1
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=armv5tel-hardhat-linux".

Host>gdb myelf.out
(gdb) target remote 192.168.1.2:2345
(gdb) c
.... going well
^C
(gdb) info thread
warning: RMT ERROR : failed to get remote thread list

(gdb)info threads
warning: RMT ERROR : failed to get remote thread list

So I was using gdb5.1 and "info thread/info threads" get no positive feedback.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Kenny