dwarf2_get_pc_bounds problem

I'm investigating several errors in recent versions of gdb and they all
seem to be caused by bogus values for lowpc and highpc returned from
dwarf2_get_pc_bounds(). I'm not a DWARF expert so maybe the problem is
bad debug info, but the code in dwarf2_get_pc_bounds seems suspicious.

What I'm seeing is that with a program linked at 0x80000000, all the
highpc and lowpc look fine, except those derived from DW_AT_ranges
information.  Those are all very small, like 0x100.  Looking at the code
in dwarf2_get_pc_bounds(), most of it seems to be trying to calculate a
variable "base" which is then never used. Perhaps a simple addition was
left out?

Martin