Re: Multiprocessor remote debugging

 Jan> Hi, I want to use remote debugging to debug a (shared memory)
 Jan> multiprocessor. Does anyone have experience with this? My first
 Jan> idea would be to protect the stub with a spinlock so that only
 Jan> one processor will be talking to gdb at a time. Any other things
 Jan> that I should do?

We've done something slightly different: a separate serial port for
each of the two CPUs.  But yes, there is also a lock mechanism to
stall the "other" CPU while one is talking to gdb.

Part of the reason for the two consoles is that the two CPUs run
different code, so we have one instance of GDB for each image.

	  paul