Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process

> I've discussed this general situation with a (small) sampling of other GDB
> developers and contributors - enough to know that I'm not alone in my
> concerns.  These aren't entirely my own words, either.  I'll let other
> people take credit/blame for them if they want to, and if I've represented
> their opinions accurately.

I recall you rasing this previously with me but I don't recall
agreeing with your opinions (my concerns run along similar lines to
what Elena posted).

Normally political issues get discussed with the global maintainers
(so that the mailing lists can focus on technical discussion).
However, if you feel that it is better discussed here, then so be it.

enjoy,
Andrew