Re: [maint/gnats] need more categories

I think we are missing a testsuite category and a gdbserver category.
I ran into a couple of patches that I couldn't assign to anything
specific.

There is server, it contains a couple outstanding patches.

As for testsuite, that was suggested before but instead I added test-bug class. In hindsite (...), that was wrong. The categories that are working best that those that refect maintenance area's so testsuite category will likely work better.

I've also got to add win32 for (cygwin/win32 - there a many bugs in that area).

Andrew