GDB and JATG

Hi all !

I see on the messages posted in last December and
January, users try to make a patch to can send JTAG
command with GDB.
Me too, I am very interesting in this staff : I would
like to download a binary file in the RAM of a ARM
(with its JTAG interface) and why not also debug it.

I found other staff on the web that seems to do the
same thing : the LibRemote that can be used with the
Wiggler (OCDemon Device) which is not really
expensive.
www.ocdemon.com

Anyone already use this staff ??
Does it work ???