Re: break jmisc.main

carlton> 2) For "break jmisc.main(java.lang.String[])", decode_compound gets
carlton>    bypassed, and decode_variable gets called, looking for a symbol of
carlton>    that name.  Unfortunately, it doesn't find one: the symbol that it
carlton>    finds is called something strange like
carlton>    "jmisc::main(Jaray<java::lang::String*>*)".  (I'm pretty sure
carlton>    that's right, though I'd have to check this at home to be sure;
carlton>    that's what c++filt demangles the name to.)

drow> Do you know if this actually broke with my caching patch, or if it was
drow> broken before?  I checked, and nowhere in GDB do we ever set the
drow> demangling style to Java.  Not that I could find, at least.

My testbed says that this worked in gdb HEAD on 2003-02-01 and failed
in gdb HEAD on 2003-02-05.

Michael C