Re: Add fullname to breakpoint output

To my mind, as long as you have "ui_out_text" sprinkled amongst the result accumulating statements in "core" gdb, you have CLI code embedded in the core gdb functionality. After all, the "text" output was just a clever way to continue formatting stuff up for the CLI without polluting the MI output. But having it there means command output can't be changed without potentially messing up the CLI output - the two are still intimately linked.

disasm.c has a bunch of ui_out_text calls.

Jim