Re: problem with fetch_link_map_offsets

All of a sudden I'm getting a complaint about "No shared lib support for
this OS/ABI" from the new svr4_have_link_map_offsets function.  When I
initialize my backend tdep file, I set the fetch_link_map_offsets function.
If I break on svr4_fetch_link_map_offsets, the first couple times I see that
flmo is set to my function, then the third time it's been set back to
legacy_fetch_link_map_offsets.  I set a break on
set_solib_svr4_fetch_link_map_offsets and see it being called with my
function but it never gets called again between when I set it and when it
shows up as changed.

Can someone tell me where to set a watchpoint to catch the gdbarch data
being set?  I'm still a little shakey on how that all works.

An aside, "set debug arch 1", and watch to see if any other architectures are being initialized or selected.

Andrew