Re: Deprecate dwarf and mdebug support, delete nlm?

Hi Elena,
> nlm... you mean nlmread.c or nlm/* ?
> google threw up a few things:
> http://home.arcor.de/armin.diehl/fpcnw/gdbnw.html (seems active, uses 5.3).
> http://www.herdsoft.com/ti/netware/cross/4_Debugging.html
> There is a gdb wrapper program now that translated netware remote
> protocol into gdb remote protocol and vice versa. So they are not
> using NLM gdbserver anymore because that supports older versins of
> netware only.

> elena

please dont do that!! We still need the NLM gdbserver;
a few NetWare developers (including me) started about 4 years ago with
developing NLMs with gcc/nlmconv, and also we use the gdbserver. I know
both of the above mentioned developers and I'm in contact with them;
and if we really dont need the gdbserver anymore we will post here...
but until then please dont drop the NLM support!
thanks, Guenter.