Some questions

Hi to all!

Has anyone tried to debug with GDB a program compiled with GPC (GNU
Pascal Compiler)? When I type list GDB shows me <implicit code>. Any
idea?

I am also having problems with C++ classes. I am not able to do a print
of a virtual pointer of a class, GDB answers that _vptr is not a member
of the class, but I can do it in MinGW GDB (where this pointer is
called _vptr$class). I need to access typing print object._vptr and
print &object._vptr, not doing info locals or so.

Thanks in advance,

   Daniel Bautista