Re: assertion failure in regcache.c

> Maybe we should be using the legacy
> version of the regcache init function? Is that doable?

The conditions for using init_legacy_regcache_descr seem to be the target
not having a gdbarch pseudo_register_read_p, pseudo_register_write_p and a
register_type_p.  It has the first two but not the third so we either figure
out a way to get rid of the pseudo stuff or we finish making regcache take
pseudo registers into account.

cheers,

Kris