[rfc] cp-symtab.c?

Elena and I were recently talking about moving
make_symbol_overload_list and friends from symtab.c to some C++ file.
It's not obvious to me where to put it, though; should I create a new
file "cp-symtab.c" for that?  If so, should I move the parts of
cp-namespace.c that deal specifically with symbol lookup (all the
functions in there with "lookup" in their name, I guess) to that file
as well?  My opinion is that the answer to both questions is "yes",
but I wanted to check with other people first.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu