Re: dwarf-frame.c question

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 08:56:46AM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Does this have any other adverse side effects though?

Actually, I can think of one -- this would break the existing
jiggery-pokery that happens during exception handling.

The __cxa_throw routine is known to be noreturn.  If we changed
the return address at which it unwound, this would render all
existing EH information invalid, since the throw may not be
"inside" the region that is expecting calls that can throw.

Sorry.

r~