Re: Libiberty licensing problems & solutions [DRAFT]

Joseph Myers said:
>Apart from this, libiberty manual licensing is a mess in other ways

I'm not touching the manual licensing at the moment.  I'm opposed to the
GFDL, particularly with "Invariant Sections", and so I'm not going to do
anything to help it.

I may request that the manual be relicensed at some point, but I'm
trying to separate that from the hopefully non-controversial
relicensings I'm discussing in my draft letter.

--Nathanael