happy gdb news

Well, with the exception of the strange solib problem on non-x86 platforms
and some PowerPC weirdness, I now have head branch gdb targetting Neutrino
working for Windows, Solaris, Linux and Neutrino hosts with Arm, Mips,
PowerPC, SH4, and i386 targets.  Ironically, Mips turned out to be less
painful than PowerPC is turning out to be.  Who'da thunk it?

Anyway, yay!  Great way to start the weekend.  The cool thing about all this
is that once I get all this stuff up and running and we start shipping a
more current gdb, you guys might get to reap some of the benefits of all the
regressions we run (using your testsuites and some of our own).

cheers,

Kris