Tracepoints with shared lib. support.

hi all,

 Another query i had was regarding tracepoints on shared library
symbols. That would also have to be handled in a manner similar to the
way in which the breakpoints for shared libraries have been implemented.
I wonder if we need internal breakpoints on the shared library event
handling which would then take care of mapping the addresses to the
actual addresses because with the current status of tracepoints the
addresses do not get mapped to the actual addresses. So if we had a
tracepoint on a function in a shared library would we then not be
increasing the number of halts in the actual execution of the program.

regards
Ramana