Re: New "info auxv" command and $auxv variable?

If we start making the CLI more usable by making this stuff available
people might start using it :-)

Anyway, the MI stuff is almost free (the code is common). The $auxv variable is a bit tricky but still ok. Could just add $entrypoint?

Oops, I misread you.  The MI command is definitely a good idea -
"-info-auxv", right?

Yep.

I think $entrypoint is more useful than $auxv.  Should we have a
reserved namespace for these things?

Ah, that. Ref: Replace $fp with $frame / $gdbframe / $gdb.frame http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=327

Never been a decision. $ variables are reserved for both builtins and registers but the two overlap. Ok, here's something warped:

$.auxv

(i.e., "dollar dot auxv" so you know I didn't make a typo :-)

Andrew