Free Self Defence Class in San Francisco, CA - Jan 17th 2004

Hello, Please Join us for a day  of fun and excitment.

R.A.P.E Safe  a Nationally recognized program of Awareness and Self Defense.

Has a Sponsored R.A.P.E Safe training event sponsored by Image West, of San Francisco. On Jan 17th, 2004
in San Francisco. From 1-4 PM

Please join us for an empowering and fun experience. We are seeking people that would like to participate in a training
program that could just very well save your life.

Have you ever wondered if you could really survive a brutal street attack?
If so, your feeling of insecurity are well founded because most techniques taught
are close to useless in a real street attack!

You're wise to be concerned. A skilled, street-wise mugger, rapist or mentally deranged thug, can come blasting in at you
with unfamiliar techniques.
Before you know it... you're down on the pavement being stomped into unconsciousness
by some jerk who could care less about you or your family!

I am writing you today to see if you have any interest in participating in a free self defense-awareness
R.A.P.E Safe coarse,  or some one you know

That is right free!!! Just sign up
There is a $10 registration fee, however free to financially challenged (if you don't have the $10,
please still come we want everyone to have access to this possibly life saving event)

This Self Defense and R.A.P.E Safe programs is provided as a community contribution of Awareness and
Safety you can receive training from the best athletes in the world, on Jan 17th, 2004
Helping Community Safety and Crime Prevention Programs. Be effective

This class is in San Francisco, CA  please reply to get enrolled , class size is limited.
There is no better way to spend a Saturday afternoon, and  ( I am a little bias, however) there is nothing as
great as learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

We are seeking people that would like to participate in training program that
could just very well save your life, Gracie R.A.P.E Safe -" we believe in the support the empowerment of our community"

several companies have sponsored classes please feel free to contact us for further information

Thank you for your time and attention,

Thank you, Ralph Gracie Jiu-Jitsu & Image West

Please join us for an empowering and fun experience,
Bring your friends!

Reply for application information, Register Now! Space is Limited!

Please reply with REMOVE to not hear from us again