runtime variable view

Hi Everybody,

To debug my program, running on remote target, I need
to view the program variables via gdb(running at host)
at runtime without stopping the target at breakpoint
etc.. Does gdb support this and if yes then which way.

Regards

Ramanand

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com