Infrared Camera Product Inquiry

Dear Manager,

We are a Hong Kong building maintenance contractor. We would like to buy a
thermal Imaging Camera (low cost as possible) to detect the possible
detachment of finishing layer at the external structural wall of building,
by checking whether there is  any hollow space in between the finishing and
the structural wall. The building height is about 40 storey height (120m
Approx)
The external wall of the building is concrete wall covered with cement
mortar and the outermost layer is glass mosaic tile.
We require the infrared camera can help us to locate the hollow spot
(between the structural wall and the cement mortar layer) at the wall of
the full height building. The most important matter is that we require the
infrared camera able to detect the hollow spots of full height building
(120m) by the operator standing at ground level. This can save the cost of
providing scaffolding. Please advise us which model of IR camera is
powerful enough to fit our purpose.  Would you quote us the price of the
lowest cost of the camera which can fulfill our purpose.

Thank you for your help. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Thomas Wong
Project Manager
Hong Kong Smartec Engineering Ltd