incorrect links into .stabstr

Hi,

I noticed that Solaris ld creates incorrect references into .stabstr
segment from .stab segment if linking in more than one object file.

I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a clue on how does gdb
deals with that problem ? Like the source file I should poke.

Thanks in advance !

P.S. Please cc: me directly, I'm not on the list.