Re: inner block not inside outer block

From:"Eli Zaretskii" <eliz@elta.co.il>
|I tried dwarfdump (the version from 29-Aug-2001), but couldn't build
|it, not even on Debian GNU/Linux: it chokes on the missing definition
|of the `Elf' data type.  How did you manage to build it?  Is there

There was one release with a botch in the #include stuff, which
lead to a build error on linux.
The current version is libdwarf20031006.tar.gz

|perhaps a newer version that is better?  (I tried to google for it and
|found a pointer to Dave Anderson's page where there's supposed to be a
|version from this year, but that page seems to be unreachable.)

reality.sgiweb.org went down Monday at 6:30 or so Pacific Time.
As of 10AM Pacific Time it seems to be back up.

If you still have problems building, let me know the details
as I do want it to build correctly!
David Anderson