Re: Query: gdb for taget TX19

"Monika Chaddha" <monika@acmet.com> writes:

> I need gdb for toshiba's TX19 architecture target. GDB6.0 does not
> support TX19 architecture. Is there any other version of GDB which
> supports TX19 architecture?

I don't think there is a version of gdb which explicitly supports the
TX19.  But is there anything special about the TX19?  Can't gdb
support it with a generic MIPS target?  The only thing I can really
see going wrong would be a failure to disassemble some special
multiply instruction or something along those lines.

Ian