Re: Arm simulator in GDB

mr924352@cs.nthu.edu.tw writes:

>   If possible, cound i use the arm simulator source code to build the arm
>
>   simulator alone?
>
>   After that, i have a independent arm simulator.
>
>   Now, i do not know how to make it.
>
>   Maybe, i must rewrite the "configure" for my standalone simulator source
> code.

I don't know what you mean by an independent ARM simulator.
Independent from what?  The one you get by building gdb will run
without gdb.  If you want to build just the simulator without building
gdb, run
    make all-sim
in the top level directory.  If you want to build the simulator
without the gdb sources, just delete the gdb directory.

What is your real goal here?

Ian