GDB on Sequent Dynix

FAO: Mark Kettenis

Hi,

I still use Dynix running on Sequent machines and I'm trying to get a better
debugging environment for the developers in my office.  ddd with gdb would
be great.  However I see that Sequent-BSD support was removed in v5.3.
Perhaps I can get v5.2 of the gdb source or revitalise the sequent branch.

How hard could it be?

Best regards,

Simon Greener
Senior Software Engineer

Software Services
Kingston Communications (HULL) PLC
Ferens Court
16-22 Anlaby Road
Kingston upon Hull
East Yorkshire
Hull, HU1 2PA

Email: mailto:simon.greener@kcom.com
www.kcom.com

Kingston UK Directory Enquiries 118 288

The content of this e-mail and any attachment is private and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying or forwarding of this e-mail and/or its attachments is unauthorised.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments immediately from this system.

Kingston Communications (HULL) PLC is a public limited company incorporated
in England and Wales with registration number 02150618 and whose registered
office is at 37 Carr Lane, Hull HU1 3RE