Re: gdb + perl

I know it is bad form to follow-up on one's own messages, but since I
took the time to pull the changes into 6.0 I thought I'd make them
available to anyone who might be curious about it.

Documentation:
http://www.fsmware.com/gdb/gdb_ffi.html
Tarball:
http://www.fsmware.com/gdb/gdb-6.0-perl.tgz

perl support can be turned on by passing --enable-ffiperl to configure.

Even if it isn't deemed appropriate for mainline inclusion, I'm eager to
hear any feedback.

Thanks.

				-Kip