Re: Output the filename ,the function name and the line numberafter returning from a function call

Thans for the reply Bob.
I haven't specified my requirement.

# gdb -x command | tee output

where command contains 1000's of "s" so that I can get all the output to
a file.
Ofcourse finish worked the way you said.
The problem is that there MAY be more functions like this.
I need to specify it in the file command

Thanks again for the reply and expecting the same again.

-Murugesan