carlton_dictionary-branch, RIP

I'm done (I hope!) merging all of the actual functionality from
carlton_dictionary-branch into mainline GDB, so I'm declaring the
branch dead.  (In particular, I'm switching our local users over to
mainline.)  Many many thanks to Daniel and Elena for all the help that
they've given me and all the time that they've spent reviewing my
patches.

There are still some differences between it and mainline, and some of
those differences should probably be eventually be brought over to
mainline, since I think they'll help GDB's maintainability.  Some
changes that come to mind:

* linespec is in better shape.

* More of the natural name/linkage name stuff has been sorted out.

* It's more const correct.

I don't have a timeline for when I'll be bringing those changes over
to mainline; hopefully it will all happen, but it depends on a lot of
factors.  (Including
<http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/2004-02/sunflash.20040210.8.html>;
as I understand it, the deal hasn't closed yet, so my current
copyright assignment should be valid.)

David Carlton
carlton@kealia.com