Re: Pending breakpoints and scripts

The real problem here is with batch scripts, the change breaks existing
script behavior (which is never a good thing).

How about this, we introduce:
nquery()
yquery()
where the default (batch mode, and when return is pressed is n/y respectively). We'd need the language police to look over the interface but should otherwize be ok.

Works for me.

Lets see if we can pin down the interface (adding JeffJ to the CC list):

nquery("A question?")

A question? [n]:

	- press return => implied "n"
	- batch mode => implied "n"

that would mean here:

if (!query ("Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? ")

nquery ("Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load?");

Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? [n]:

	- press return => old behavior
	- batch mode => old behavior
	- "y" => new behavior

Looking at the "set breakpoint pending":

yes - implies the above is "y"
no - implies that the above is "n"
auto - implies that the query occures

Jeff, work for you?