Re: Pending breakpoints and scripts

>>Lets see if we can pin down the interface (adding JeffJ to the CC list):
>>
>>nquery("A question?")
>>
>>	A question? [n]:
>>
>>	- press return => implied "n"
>>	- batch mode => implied "n"

>How would you feel about "[n/y]"?  Otherwise, I like this.

As in?

nquery("A question?");
  A question? (n or y) <CURSOR>

or

A question? [n/y]: <CURSOR>

Simply to clarify that it is a yes-no question.

Er, ...

> How about this, we introduce:
> 	nquery()
> 	yquery()
> where the default (batch mode, and when return is pressed is n/y
> respectively).

with what you suggest, how is the user to differientiate the consequences of entering return when presented with either of:
nquery("A question?")
A question? [y/n]:
and
yquery("A question?")
A question? [y/n]:
something like:
A question? (y or n) [n]:
would be needed (which would be getting into redundant verbage).

Andrew