Re: [MI] -file-list-exec-source-files

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 11:29:58PM -0500, Bob Rossi wrote:
> The question is, why would I get no header files when I use dwarf2? This
> also is the same output of the CLI command 'info sources'. Is there any
> way I can add the headers to the output of my command? It's certainly
> possible the user could set a breakpoint in one of them, so they user
> should be able to select the header's from a list, which is the output
> of this command.

This is due to a long-standing problem with the DWARF-2 output
generated by GCC and accepted by GDB.

If you use the intercu branch I've been working on, and build with
-gdwarf-2, you will probably see them - I'm not sure if you'll be able
to set breakpoints in them or not.

Joel also posted a workaround for this some weeks ago.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz