maintainers for gdb/testsuite/lib

Hello,

Joel B just asked me about a patch that I submitted to gdb.exp
on 2003-02-09.  I haven't gotten any feedback from it.

It looks like both Fernando and Mark have gone inactive.
If either of you guys are reading this, can you give some
information on your status as gdb testsuite maintainers.

It's okay if you're too busy these days.  If you're too busy,
I'll ask the gdb group to add some more maintainers for this
area.

Michael C

=== MAINTAINERS

  lib                   Fernando Nasser         fnasser@redhat.com