problem of gdb/MI interface

Hi, all.

Where can I find the details of gdb/mi interface? I should know the gdb/mi
input and output well when I am developing a GUI for gdb. I have found
something useful in "GDB User Manual" (section 24, the gdb/mi interface),
but I think they are not detailed enough. So, is there any documents about
gdb/mi interface, especially the output of every command and what each
statement in the output means.

Thanks.

Felix