Re: Making "info thread" sane

Andrew Cagney wrote:

> 2) I would like to have the result of the "ThreadExtraInfo" on the same line (as the info thread command does).

Can you post the output so we can see exactly what you mean here?

I haven't got it all working as yet, but the "thread apply all"
puts out something like:
Thread 1 (Thread 1):
for each thread. An option I would like is for this to not have new line so I can add to it, something like:
Thread 1 (Thread 1): (init) 0xff00....
and keep it all on one line.

Ah, ulgh. I don't think it should output anything. Something like:

foreach thread $t
end

But we are trying to build a replacement for info thread and do need the two numbers. If they were available as "$" vars that would work too. Then I could change the second "Thread" to "pid" as it really is.

--
George Anzinger   george@mvista.com
High-res-timers:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/high-res-timers/