Re: Maintainers needed for testsuite/lib

My apologies for not having detected the messages posted to the list. When moving from one mail reader to another some of my filters were lost.

However, it wouldn't break an arm to ping me directly using my e-mail.
For the record, I haven't received any such reminder until Andrew sent me an e-mail on Friday.

In any case, I have been "volunteered" to maintain yet another piece of software, so I must drop a few of my personal favorites to accommodate it.

I am stepping down as maintainer of the testsuite/lib directory.

Regards to all,
Fernando

Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
Hi Andrew,

The maintainers of testsuite/lib are not responding to email:

  lib                   Fernando Nasser         fnasser@redhat.com
                        Mark Salter             msalter@redhat.com