AIX maintenance: Add Joel Brobecker

I have asked Joel Brobecker to assist with AIX maintenance in GDB and
Joel has graciously accepted.  Peter Schauer, the other AIX
maintainer, was consulted on this matter and has no objections.

I have asked Joel to add his name and contact information under "AIX"
in the MAINTAINERS file.

I wish to publicly thank Joel for agreeing to take on this responsibility.
So... Thanks, Joel!

Kevin