Re: Remote/simulator differences

What's causing it to think that the program has already

been started?

> Is it possible that something in the remote stub is causing

this? Any

> insight would be appreciated. I'm using GDB 6.0.

For remote, the appropriate command is "continue", or sometimes "jump". It depends on your particular target and monitor.

Okay. I have hacked eclipse to take this into account. It works, but I
guess I was hoping for something a little cleaner (at least from
eclipse's perspective).

Yes.

GDB is very inconsistent when it comes to attaching / starting a target. We [gdb] need to be willing to first define/fix the behavior and second conduct a pr exercise explaining why things are changing to our users.

Andrew