gdb 6.1-debian: problem with restarting program with breakpoints on dynamic libraries#

When I do this

		gdb SomeProgram

and set a breakpoint on a function that will be loaded at runtime

		b SomeFunctionInSomeLib

gdb properly asks me if I want to set this breakpoint when the symbol is
found.

Answering "y' and running the program will break on the requested function.

HOWEVER.

When I want to rerun the application ('r' command) the breakpoint is still
known by gdb (I see complaint messages) but is not set even when the function
becomes available.

is this a but in the version I am using ?