-file-list-exec-source-files && libraries

Hi,

A user of -file-list-exec-source-files noticed that this command does
not initially list the files that are in a library. For example,

I have
   $ ls
   Makefile  lib.c  lib.h  lib.o  libmilib.a  main  main.c

And
   $ cat Makefile
   all:
      gcc -c -g -Wall lib.c
      ar cru libmilib.a lib.o
      gcc -g -Wall main.c -o main -L. -lmilib -I.

When I do -file-list-exec-source-files originally, it doesn't show
lib.c, after I do 'list lib.c:1' it will then show the filename. Also, I
believe it shows all of the filenames in the library.

My question is, is there any way to get this funcionality from the get
go? Load the psymtabs for all the libraries?

Or is there a GDB command that forces loading all symbols into the
partial symbol table at start?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi