Re: "Info reg doesn't work"

"Xinan Tang" <xinan@tidalnetworks.net> writes:
>    Should I go into function _initialize_FOO_tdep() to modify the places
> where bfd_arch_arm is used? I haven't done that yet since our target is
> similar to arm.

Well, you're going to need to choose your own bfd_arch_* value, and
use that in the upstream toolchain.  Or if your processor is a variant
on the ARM, then you'll need to invent your own bfd_mach_arm_* value.
Ask on binutils@sources.redhat.com about allocating a bfd_arch or
bfd_mach value for your own use.  I haven't done this before.